You are here
Executive Director Valuations
Major international bank
About Our Client
A large international Investment Bank located in New York, New York
The Executive Director of Securitized Products Valuations will manage the team that verifies prices for securities such as MBS, ABS, CLO's, CMO's, Residential Whole Loans, etc.
- Month-end testing
- Reviewing new deals
- Improving existing methodologies while researching and implementing new ones
- Ad hoc pricing projects
- Liaising with senior management, trading, risk, product control, model validation, and other groups.
- Additional duties involve preparing a monthly summary report for senior management and conducting monthly valuation meetings where this information is presented.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge and experience with Securitized products
- Prior managerial experience
- Good understanding of pricing methodologies
- Quantitative and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus.