You are here
Executive Manager Finance - Investments
- Asset Manegment Arm of Leading Investment Bank
- New York, NY
About Our Client
Asset Management Arm worth $200 billion of Global Investment Bank in New York, NY
- Provide end to end Finance support to employees and management
- Primary US based Finance liaison point regarding payroll and expense payment matters
- Business Partnering -provide insight and analysis for management (monthly business performance update, quarterly forecasts, decision support as required)
- Maintain appropriate Financial Control environment - maintain books and records, reconciliations, journals, month end close in accordance with Group accounting policies
- Present Finance papers to board meetings
- Ensure timely settlement of expenses in accordance with project and BAU budgets
- Manage outsourced service providers - TPA, Audit, Tax. Proactively manage filing obligations for state and federal assessed activities
- Participation in non Finance activities and projects that are common in the evolution of a start-up business
Ensure activities are considered within the Group's Transfer Pricing & Tax Risk Frameworks.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years' experience in a finance role, ideally in an investment management firm. Previous experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- Professional experience in the US market - familiar with US federal filing & tax obligations.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks. Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight and multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- CPA Required
- Experience with general ledger accounting systems
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, work/life balance and strong bonus potential with CFO track