You are here
Executive Recruitment Lead North America
Publicly traded business services client
High bonus potential role
About Our Client
My client supplies strategic business services on a global scale. They are present in over 24 counties with an employee population of 74,000. North America is comprised of 3,500 employees. 70% of their global revenue is generated in North America, which is why this role is crucial to the aggressive growth model they're implementing as an organization.
The scope of this role is to lead a team of 5 recruiters and sourcers, and contribute to the hiring of 70 sales professionals at the AVP level and above. In essence, the Executive recruitment function will deliver sales professionals to the business.
This role with allow for full autonomy for sourcing strategies, direct sourcing capabilities, CRMs, budget management, and vendors.
Specific responsibilities for the Executive Recruiter will include:
- Accountable for the performance of the US Executive Hire Function in managing performance of the teams, delivery times and budgets (cost per hire)
- Partner with the exec leadership to plan, deliver close all new executive positions required predominately due to growth and play hand on role which demonstrates best practice
- Partner with external retained search partners and manage the talent development pipeline with particular emphasis on the diversity talent pipelines.
- Drive and develop the direct sourcing function and team with a focus on 60% driven direct for 2017
- Schedule and lead weekly update status call with clients and internally with the global recruitment leadership team.
- Form and express focused points of view on a candidate's fit and alignment to the business and hiring goals.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for executive positions; conduct industry and candidate prospect research; identify and utilize multiple recruitment sources, especially direct outreach calls, to develop a pool of candidates.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with senior management by advising hiring executives on effective search strategy, compensation, interviewing, and new-hire management.
- Work with the Global HR Lead, Sales and HRBPS's Business Partners on forecasting needs and succession planning through workforce planning review/analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Must show a savvy understanding of BPO, management consulting, or banking
- Minimum 15+ years' professional experience, including 10+ years' recruiting experience in either retained or contingent search and in-house corporate recruiting.
- Preference to have experience working in a virtual environment where personal drive and commitment to results is paramount.
- Preferably within professional services organizations, management consultancy or banking
- Expert at executive sourcing, assessing talent, and closing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related area; MBA or MS preferred.
- Strong executive search project management skills and the ability to execute fast-paced senior-level recruitment efforts.
What's on Offer
- There is an element of remote working
- 401k match
- Ability to make 200% of your bonus should all goals be exceeded/over performed