You are here
Expense Control Analyst
Our client is a leading financial services firm hiring a Expense Control Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the Financial Services Industry. They are looking for a Expense Control Analyst for their New York Office.
The Expense Control Analyst Will be Responsible for:
- The preparation of operating expense reports and analysis
- Performing monthly closing activities
- Perform detailed expense analysis and identify/resolve unusual variances and issues.
- Maintaining corporate bank accounts
- Updating balance sheet analysis files on a monthly basis
- Working closely with Human Resources on all HR related matters, and resolve any issues
- Assist in the review of Accounts Payable function when necessary
- Complete ad hoc requests
The Successful Applicant
The Expense Control Analyst Candidate Must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information
- Requires knowledge of basic financial terms
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.\
- MS Office with advanced knowledge of Excel, Business Objects ; strong automation mindset, knowledge of good data practices
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering Competitive Hourly Compensation.