You are here
- Facilities Coordinator
- Building Services
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial services organization with offices spanning across New York, Singapore and the UK.
The Facilities Coordinator is required to help support the UK based Facilities Head to ensure that US offices function without disruption.
The Successful Applicant
- Space planning using AutoCAD
- Project management, including status reporting, producing project proposals
- Procurement of furniture, filing systems, stock control, purchase orders etc
- Space allocation, measurement and management
- Liaising with directors, department heads, contractors, IT building infrastructure
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Health & Safety Certification
What's on Offer
For the appropriate candidate our client is willing to offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.