You are here
- Must have 8+ years of plant maintenance and facilities experience
- Experience running 3 shift operation highly preferred
About Our Client
- Manage the functioning of the building's systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building and grounds.
- Recruit, develop, manage and retain supervisory and technical staff.
- Develop external resources and build relationships with suppliers of contracting services. Manage in-house facilities/maintenance personnel and contractors for facility maintenance, capital and renovation projects including HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems and production floor plans.
- Develop costs and schedules related to facility projects, including equipment, materials and labor.
- Manage the project resources ensuring project cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Conduct analysis and prepare relevant reports in support of recommended solutions and selection of facilities services.
- Support the development of near and long term infrastructure planning, including facility capital equipment plans and plan implementation.
- Support the development of sustainability and environmental health and safety plans driving toward the organization's goals and objectives.
- Develop cost reduction and energy savings strategies and effectively implement plans.
- Work with Operations and Manufacturing Engineering in cellular and lean manufacturing design of space utilization, utility requirements, equipment location and the installation and relocation of machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with waste treatment regulations as well as federal, state and local laws regarding hazardous substances and proper disposal.
- Responsible for maintenance operations, Tool Room, Security, Plant Power and Facilities Building and Ground Maintenance, Environmental and Safety Engineering.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Facilities Manager leading/coaching and developing others
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Knowledge of HVAC, Electrical and mechanical facility infrastructure and related systems.
- Budget management and continuous improvement experience
- Experienced with manufacturing facilities, office developments, plant infrastructure and construction.
- Experience in environmental and safety engineering.
- Competence with MS Office programs, preventive maintenance systems, material ordering systems, knowledge of automated building system controls.
- CAD and SAP experience desired.
What's on Offer
Competitive base + benefits