You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned national real estate and property development firm who specialize in the development of residential properties.
1. Procure, receive, track, distributes, seek approval as necessary, and approve shop drawing and submittals.
2. Maintain the shop drawing log showing items submitted, date submitted, date approved, and date returned to subcontractor. Expedite the approval process as to not delay job progress.
3. Produce daily reports and other reports, as needed.
4. Assist superintendent in daily duties of scheduling, quality control assurance, solving plan conflicts, coordinating inspections, and interfacing with 3rd party inspection agencies.
5. Maintain a record of field work orders and change orders and their impact upon job cost and the construction schedule.
6. Obtain, assemble, distribute and file all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and final lien releases for the project.
The Successful Applicant
1. Graduate with Construction Management and Technology Bachelor's degree.
2. Minimum GPA 3.0
What's on Offer
For the appropriate Field Engineer our client is willing to offer a generous compensation package along with excellent company benefits.