You are here
Field Sales Representative - Hospitality Software
Join a growing software company that serves the hospitality industry
Outside Sales experience requiered
About Our Client
My client offers a Mobile application for the food industry. It's a payment, rewards and analytic platform. They are headquarter in Boston and rapidly growing.
As a Field Sales Representative your responsibilities will be to:
- With a consultative sales approach you will prospect and close new business
- Maintain forecasts in Salesforce
- Ensure that deals sold are transitioned to the Client Services team easily.
- Build relationships with CMO, CIO, CEO
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Field Sales Representative will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Experience selling at the C level
- Experience giving presentations in person or virtually to one or more stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments will be nice to have
- Experience working in a start-up environment
What's on Offer
- Unlimited vacation
- 401 with company match
- Free Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - all paid by the company
- Free lunch, coffee, drinks...
- Fantastic location, really nice office space