You are here
Field Sales Representative
SaaS Food Reservation company with high growth potential
Field Sales Representative required to manage, upsell and cross sell to Bay Area
About Our Client
My client is a well established Online Restaurant reservation service company with annual revenue of $200m.
As they continue to grow their operations new products are being provided to clients that will look to keep them as the leading online restaurant booking platform.
Diners earn points towards free meals through providing feedback on their booking. This real-time online reservation network will ensure that you can find a table at the hardest to find places.
As the Field Sales Representative you will:
- Meet with current customers (restaurants) to ensure satisfaction;
- Provide an overview of the three new product offerings to existing customers;
- Manage the sales cycle through to completion/ sign up to the new offering;
- Work with internal teams in San Francisco and Colorado
The Successful Applicant
To be the Field Sales Representative you need:
- A Degree;
- Restaurant experience - front of the house ideally (can be during College);
- 2 years of sales experience with at least 1 client facing;
- California Driving License;
- Maintain a strong professional appearance and be able to communicate with a range of individuals from small restaurants to Fine Dining.
What's on Offer
The Field Sales Representative will receive:
- Base salary up to $55,000
- Commission - On Target Earnings for year one will be an additional 80% of your base (uncapped) and year 2 100%+ of your base salary
- Full benefits
- An exciting office with regular team lunches and activities.