You are here
Finanacial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Our client is a midsize investment bank in the greater New York area
A financial planning and reporitng analyst in the greater New York area
About Our Client
Our client is a midsize investment bank in the greater New York area.
A financial planning and reporting analyst will support Warehouse, Logistics, Asset Management, Quality, and Printing.
The Successful Applicant
A financial planning and reporting analyst will have:
- 3 - 7 years of experience in a similar FP&A role - exposure to supply chain operations preferred
- Demonstrated experience in annual planning activities, including but not limited to financial model creation, compilation of various business unit plans, presentation of analyses and final budget requirements
- Progressive professional experience in tracking budget versus actuals tracking and variance explanation
- Great analytical skills and creative problem solving, showing ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, familiarity with database tools (i.e. SQL, Access) and data visualization tools (i.e. Lumira, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI). Demonstrated ability to learn and master new tools quickly
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and tracing root causes
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams and facilitate interactions with upper management
- Extraordinary written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with a consistent track record in presenting findings to C-suite executives and other senior management
- BS/BA in finance, accounting, economics, or other related fields
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive market rate.