You are here
Finance / Accounting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a leading television stations group.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly accounting close process for Corporate reporting entities, ensuring all financial information is accurately reflected in the general ledger in compliance with GAAP.
- Perform analysis of significant accounts as necessary.
- Prepare required management reporting and analysis as it relates to Corporate results or specific accounts.
- Assist the Corporate Controller to provide financial accounting, reporting, procedural and internal control guidance to Corporate departments.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA strongly preferred
- Knowledge and working experience using SAP, or similar accounting software
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.