You are here
Finance Analyst at a trendy, and exciting Food Organization
Finance Analyst at a trendy, and exciting Salad Organization
New York City-based operation with 10 other locations throughout the Northeast
About Our Client
My client is a modern day, up and coming, salad organization. With over 10 locations, this company is gearing up to expand domestically, and eventually build a presence globally. This salad stand serves delicious, high quality greens, shakes, craft beers, and much more. As it is becoming an instant neighborhood attraction, my client welcomes consumers to gather together and enjoy trendy variations of the classics.
- Compile and prepare key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly and monthly basis.
o Generate and organize prep materials for quarterly and annual earnings releases.
o Create presentations for Executive team and Board of Directors.
- Analyze weekly and monthly operational performance including but not limited to sales, food costs, margin, labor and overall profitability.
- Evaluate the success of new initiatives including but not limited to marketing promotions and menu innovation.
- Support all departments with guidance on current state of their operations and any methods for improvement.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required. This includes pulling data from various internal data warehouses, creating curated reports, interpreting the results and com
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and periodic forecast updates at both the individual Salad level and at the corporate department level.
o Monitor and project cash flow, cap ex and other company-wide uses of capital.
o Develop and model alternate financial scenarios/sensitivities to determine all possible outcome scenarios.
The Successful Applicant
For the Finance Analyst role at a trendy, and exciting New York- based salad organization, this candidate must have:
- Restaurant/retail industry experience a plus.
- 1-4 years of working experience in an analytical or planning role including but not limited to: corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting.
- Solid knowledge of accounting policies/procedures and financial statements.
- Excellent oral, written, organizational (will need to prioritize different tasks) and interpersonal skills (will need to work with nearly every department).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel. SAP is a plus
- Ability to independently resolve complex problems where analysis requires the in-depth evaluation of numerous factors.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to present any finding in concise/simple and informative manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work across various departments and their associated projects.
- Team oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Economics
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Compensation Package/Benefits
- Summer Fridays
- Free Gourmet Lunches In House