You are here
Finance and Accounting Manager
Corporate accounting role in a large innovative technology business
Opporuntity to lead and manage a growing finance function
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with one of the fastest growing innovative technology business with a huge online presence who are seeking a highly experienced Accountant to join their growing corporate team in Austin, TX.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience AP, AR, GL and corporate accounting specialist lead a small financial function and interact with the businesses subsidiary offices through USA and Europe.
Reporting directly into the CEO and COO the successful Corporate Accountant must have a strong corporate focus and have a significant background in managing over a business AP, AR and GL functions.
Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all PO's, Credit Cards and staff expenses are raised and invoice in a timely manner
- manage and Control PO approval processes.
- Produce Weekly, monthly and quarterly cash flow budgets and forecasting
- Liaise with multiple subsidiary business throughout Europe and USA.
- Reconcile business partner accounts
- be the lead for requesting W9 Forms and prepare MISC-1099
The Successful Applicant
The successful accountant must have a string background of management over internal financial controls and have the ability to work and manage on their own and set manageable deadlines. Alongside this you must possess:
- Min of 4 years accounting department experience
- SAP Knowledge and experience
- SOX Compliance and GAAP experience
- Strong Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger experience
- Worked in corporate accounting for small to medium size teams
- strong communication skills
- excellent Excel forecasting, budgeting and modeling experience.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes competitive salary, 401k match and health care benefits as well as leading bonus structure.