You are here
Finance Coordinator Role in Exciting and Growing Business
Commodity Collateral Fianancial Experience Required
About Our Client
- Preparation of correspondence with banks - creation and endorsing of documentation involving movement of collateral between CANY, banks and warehouses.
- Assist Finance Manager in day to day cash position and investigation of collateral shortfalls.
- Reconciliation of collateral position between Coffee America and banks - daily to weekly balancing of collateral equity between all banks
- Management of A/R - record keeping, invoice application.
- Cash application of A/R - breakdown of $ received, invoice and loan application, bank and accounting documentation.
- Bank transfer data input - online entry of fund transfers between banks, and shippers.
- Liaison between finance and traffic departments - coordinating the flow of movement involving bank and warehouse documentation
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 Years Commodity Collateral Financing Experience (Trading or Banking side)
- Accounting Degree
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables a plus)
- French a Plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Willingness to work hard
- Punctual, Dependable
- Neat, Professional Appearance
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary/great benefits package