You are here
Advertising agnecy seeks a Finance Director
Incredible opportunity to report into CFO/COO
About Our Client
One of the world's largest agency networks with offices in over 20 countries is seeking a Finance Director for its New York City HQ.
- Manage and improve accounting processes, systems and controls.
- Deliver timely and accurate GAAP-compliant financial statements.
- Leverage IT systems to improve data processes and provide analysis and reporting on key performance measures.
- Work with corporate and site teams to develop annual and interim operating budgets.
- Provide support as needed to clinical and operating teams at sites across the U.S.
- Responsible for general accounting, revenue reporting, A/R, A/P, cash management, planning and analysis, payroll, purchasing and other functional areas.
- Work closely with our healthcare billing team to provide analysis and reporting on key revenue cycle performance measures.
- Identify and drive operational and financial improvements.
- In addition to U.S. GAAP, ensure compliance other statutory requirements.
- Manage interface and support external audit and tax professionals.
- Establish and maintain controls and financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain and provide analysis using company financial model.
- Lead and facilitate regular financial reviews with CFO and management team. Perform special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Finance Director candidate will have:
- Excellent technical accounting, financial analysis and IT computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and accounting software applications such as QuickBooks.
- Ability to process data and perform analysis on large data sets using MS Excel or SQL.
- Present complex issues in clear and understandable terms.
- Ability to form sound and accurate judgments and make timely decisions. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative and positive work style with the ability to work effectively across functions and with external stakeholders.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Must be able to work independently and be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to adapt to change, prioritize work assignments, delegate non-core responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Experience in preparing and reconciling consolidated monthly U.S. GAAP financial statements.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.