You are here
Seeking High-Level Finance Director: Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Healthcare Firm near Boca Raton
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment.
- Prepare, review and approve accounting functions: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements and payroll.
- Close the books, prepare financial reports, interpret findings including the accuracy and completeness, analyze budget variances and identify favorable/unfavorable trends.
- Develop, monitor, and manage a department budget.
- Prepare financial forecasts: revenue, cost, cash and capital requirements.
- Facilitate annual budgets with line managers.
- Organize, develop, manage and staff the accounting function.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in general accounting/finance support required.
- Proactive, hands-on leader; team player; multi-tasker.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Apply Now!