You are here
Global Advertising Agency located in Midtown Manhattan
Exciting opportunity to work closely with the CFO
About Our Client
One of the world's largest agency networks with offices in 20 countries is seeking a Finance Director for its New York City HQ.
- Manage and improve accounting processes, systems and controls.
- Deliver timely and accurate GAAP-compliant financial statements.
- Leverage IT systems to improve data processes and provide analysis and reporting on key performance measures.
- Work with corporate and site teams to develop annual and interim operating budgets.
- Provide support as needed to clinical and operating teams at sites across the U.S.
- Responsible for general accounting, revenue reporting, A/R, A/P, cash management, planning and analysis, payroll, purchasing and other functional areas.
- Identify and drive operational and financial improvements.
- In addition to U.S. GAAP, ensure compliance other statutory requirements.
- Manage interface and support external audit and tax professionals.
- Establish and maintain controls and financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain and provide analysis using company financial model.
- Lead and facilitate regular financial reviews with CFO and management team. Perform special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Finance Director candidate will have:
- Excellent technical accounting, financial analysis and IT computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and accounting software applications such as QuickBooks.
- Ability to process data and perform analysis on large data sets using MS Excel or SQL.
- Present complex issues in clear and understandable terms.
- Ability to form sound and accurate judgments and make timely decisions. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative and positive work style with the ability to work effectively across functions and with external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to adapt to change, prioritize work assignments, delegate non-core responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Experience in preparing and reconciling consolidated monthly U.S. GAAP financial statements.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.