You are here
Luxury Retail brand looking for a Finance Director
Role will oversee Finance department and report into CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury retail brand based in Soho. They are a global business with their head quarters here in the United States. Over the past 2 years they have launched throughout the Asia Pacific and further locations in Europe. Being a iconic organization the opportunity to work here is highly desired within the market place.
As the Finance Director you will report into the CFO. You will be responsible but not limited to the following
- Provide Financial Planning and Analysis to support the North American Business
- Working with all the retail divisions and subsidiaries
- Partner with the Division Leaders and works closely with the Finance team
- Support Forecasting, Budgeting and long term Strategic Plans for the business
- Responsible for Global Retail reporting: daily, weekly, monthly reports and Retail KPI's
- Analyze the financial statements including the P&L and Balance sheets
- Provide input on the P&L budget and forecast received and constantly identify financial risk and opportunities
- Assist in implementing process improvements for strategic growth
- Create standardized reports that provide accurate and timely data to the business regarding actual versus forecasted performance highlighting sales and gross margin by region.
- Develop key performance metrics and implement controls to ensure divisions achieve their financial and operational goals.
- Provide consistent feedback and keep senior management updated through proactive monitoring of key issues in organization
- Take an active role in the effort to improve the accuracy and speed of the closing process and timely reporting of financial results to the parent company
- Ensure proper representation of business activities and to make sure all internal reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors, MBA preferred
- 10 plus year's experience in Financial Planning & Analysis ideally within the Retail industry
- Experience in finance of luxury goods/fashion industry leader
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the understanding of strict time constraints
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge Access or similar
What's on Offer
They provide an exceptional working environment with an on site gym and summer Friday's . Our client offers a 401K and a superior Health and Benefits plan. They offer flexible working hours and vacation days.