You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a global business services company looking to identify a full cycle Director of Finance.
- Coordinate and communicate financial information to Executives.
- Serve as lead in various systems implementation and updates.
- Supporting the business by enhancingcost and financial management.
- Understand and interpret vendor contracts and account for them properly in the GL.
- Active role is supporting M&A activity and processes from a financial perspective.
- Calculate and report monthly/quarterly/annual tax amounts and communicate with tax specialists on annual returns.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial models, annual budgets and other periodic forecasting measures while providing meaningful analysis and recommendations on spending.
- Ability to create, develop, implement and document internal accounting/finance controls, procedures and reporting structures.
- Experience with preparing audit schedules and communicating with auditors.
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor accounting staff.
- Manage on a daily basis, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist Executives with ad hoc reporting and other requests as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in a finance and/or accounting environment, CPA is a must
- Bachelor's in Finance/Accounting/Technical area required and/or MBA
- Supervisory experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a willingness to commit to long hours to reach goals.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and a great project manager.
- Track record of taking initiative, being pro-active in producing financial solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results under time constraints.
- Must have excellent reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Responsive oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and dedicated to documenting activities and functions.
- Ability to multi-task and to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Advanced excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, hot keys, logical formulas, etc.).
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary, bonus and benefit package.