You are here
- Part Time Finance Internship located in Midtown, Manhattan
- Opportunity with Global Asset Management Firm
About Our Client
Global Asset Management firm located in Midtown, Manhattan.
Finance Intern's responsibilities will include:
- Review, analyze and log incoming law firm vendor invoices.
- Analyze vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance with the firms outside counsel manual.
- Correspond with law firms to reconcile bills, making necessary adjustments and to educate the firms with respect to our billing practices.
- work closely with the Accounts Payable team to ensure timely and coordinated processing of invoices.
- Review open items routinely, escalate issues for resolution, research and address vendor inquiries.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and engagement of law firms.
- Summarize and present findings in a succinct manner to senior managers when needed.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Finance Intern's Profile will include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinking skills and decision making skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Effective reading comprehension skills
- Strong analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Flexibility necessary to adapt to changing business demands
- Desire and enthusiasm to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft a PLUS!
- Students or Graduates will be considered
What's on Offer
Market Rate for Finance Intern in Midtown, Manhattan area.