You are here
Finance Manager, Impact Investment Fund
Impact Investment Fund Seeking Finance Manager
Private Equity Experience Required
About Our Client
High-impact investment fund located in Manhattan.
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to influence decision making around strategic initiatives and KPIs
- Track investments and ongoing fund performance.
- Manage the budgeting process, ongoing reporting, financial forecasting and investor tracking.
- Oversee capital calls, K1 administration, and fund distributors.
- Support fund investments, fundraising, investor relations.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting, and analysis skills.
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis and communicate the "story behind the numbers"
- 4+ years experience in investment banking, transaction services, or private equity
- Experience providing decision support for various projects, investments, or strategic initiatives
- Fund operations or fund accounting knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, benefits