You are here
Finance Manager - Medical Device
Report Directly to the General Manager of the United States
New Role that establishes the growth and direction of the company in the US
About Our Client
Our Medical Device Client is the rapidly expanding it's North American arm of the business with plans for significant further growth over the next few years. This role and the US headquarters are located in Billerica, Massachusetts. If deemed the right candidates, you would be joining a North American team of around 50 staff, including dedicated sales and field service engineer teams covering the whole of mainland US and key territories in Canada.
As the Finance Manager - Medical Device role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the finance function for the US and Canada
- Managing the local finance team of 3 including Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial information and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Managing the month-end process ensuring timely production of Management Account reporting to HQ with supporting commentary
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis and commentary to HQ as required
- Statutory Tax compliance and liaison with external tax advisers
- Coordinating payroll with external payroll company
- Managing all Insurance requirements in accordance with guidance from the UK group
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Supporting the growth of the business and helping the General Manager when required
- Assisting with the development of in-house systems and the implementation of process and control improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 5 years' experience (preferable private industry) as head of finance in a senior management team.
You should also have:
- Knowledge and working experience of a ERP (system such as SAP) and CRM
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. GAAP and SOX compliance requirements would be helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential - particularly Word and Excel
- Working with various teams within the organization as well as subsidiary offices around the world, make excellent communication skills essential
What's on Offer
- Directly report to General Manager of the Entire United States
- Newly Created position
- Have influence on companies direction and trajectory in the US
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401 K, Medical, Dental, etc.
- Easy access for car commute
Please apply below for consideration within 48 hours.