You are here
Finance Manager needed for Digital Media/Tech Company!
- Digital Media Company is seeking a Senior Accountant!
- Must come out of Public with a CPA obtained!
About Our Client
Digital Media Company, a subsidiary of a larger organization, is seeking a Senior Accountant with a CPA License obtained!
As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Billing and collections management, working with sales organization as needed.
- Assist with financial and tax audits and filings.
- Prepare sales and use tax filings.
- Complete other ad hoc requests as assigned by the Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior Accountant, your background will consist of:
- BS in Accounting
- 2 - 3 + years of public accounting experience
- CPA Certified
- Detail oriented with the ability to investigate and resolve problems
- Good planning and communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus Structure