You are here
Finance Manager - Planning & Analysis - Global Role
High potential role with succession planning in mind (to Senior Manager level)
25% National/ International Travel
About Our Client
My client is a NYSE listed medical device manufacture. Their produce save lives on a daily basis in hospitals and surgeries throughout the world.
The role reports directly into the divisional controller and offers career progression to Senior Manager level. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares, analyzes and submits monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, including budgets, forecasts and financial statements to various parties.
- Oversees the monthly closing process by ensuring all entries are accurate and booked in a timely manner. Performs variance analysis and provides explanations to management.
- Publishes a monthly financial package, which summarizes the operating results of the business inventory analysis, production activity and headcount details.
- Develop forecasting procedures to ensure accurate and timely projections of future financial results.
- Provide financial planning tools, controls and measurements for the facility.
- Provide financial advice and counsel to Business Management on business operations, plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Directs the development of an annual budget for the sites.
- Effectively manages and develops staff.
- Identifies, analyzes and communicates financial trends to senior management.
- Develops operating procedures/systems to improve financial and management reporting as required.
- Ensures that all accounting activities follow generally accepted accounting principles and Bard accounting policies, and are executed within the appropriate guidelines of internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
This role is designed for someone who is internationally mobile and is seeking a platform to build an international career.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- CPA (ideally Big 4 trained)
- 5+ years of experience in the accounting field, with a blend of both public and corporate (in-house) accounting
- Team management experience
- Ability (and ambition) to travel 25% of the time, both nationally and internationally (non-negotiable)
- Willingness to relocate for future advancement (ideal)
- Relevant sector experience. This includes, Medical, Pharma, Biotech, Technology, FMCG/ CPG, Manufacturing etc.
- Ability to be based from our Lexington, MA location (when not traveling)
What's on Offer
- $ 110,000 - $ 120,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Sign on bonus
- Genuine career succession plan (to Senior Manager and then Unit Controller)
- Work/ life balance arrangements
- 401K contribution
- All work related travel and expenses are covered.