You are here
Finance Manager - Revenue Recognition - Software
Join a Growing Company - Grow to a Senior Manager level role
Seeking CPA's from Public Accounting Firms
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier of Software and Services for the process industries across the globe. Our client has a footprint in 6 continents and has roughly 30 offices across the globe.
The Finance Manager - Revenue Recognition will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Review and approve complex, multi-element agreements to support compliance with GAAP, Company's revenue recognition policy and applicable external authoritative literature and internal guidelines
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure that agreements are structured in a way that ensures revenue will be recognized properly while following all commercial internal policies and procedures
- Responsible for providing revenue recognition guidance from an external perspective as issues and questions arise
- Supports Worldwide Finance Director with the implementation of ASC 606, including ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Perform special projects and analyses on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Assists in the completion of the annual sales revenue recognition and product management training process to be in compliance with the company's SOX regulations
- Maintaining accurate records of significant transactions, including preparation and review of the Company's deal memos for subsequent management and audit review
- Researching and concluding on revenue recognition issues, preparing memoranda and discussing the conclusions with senior management and auditors
- Completing month-end and quarter end deliverables including all required analysis, memos, and audit related documentation on a timely basis
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate for this role should have a background that encompasses the following credentials and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA degree preferred.
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of accounting experience including public accounting and/or high growth software technology company
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience with revenue recognition in a software license and services environment.
- Experience with ASC 606 and ASC 605 ( SOP 97-2, SOP 81, SAB 104 and EITF 08-1 )
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Oracle and Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Strong communication skills required including the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner to all different levels throughout the organization.
What's on Offer
The Finance Manager - Revenue Recognition - Software will receive an offer that includes the following:
- 10%+ Bonus Target
- 3 Weeks PTO, plus Holidays and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Great growth to Senior Manager or Director level positions
- History of Internal Growth
- In addition to these benefits, there are other potential perks as well
The successful applicant should apply below for consideration within 72 hours.