You are here
Finance Manager - Well Established Music Company
Opportunity to join reputable music company
Focused career growth in financial analysis and strategic planning function
About Our Client
My client is a mid sized music company founded by a well known figure in the industry. They have grown to become a reputable name in the industry and their services are used in large scale music events throughout the country. They are known for providing a stable and nurturing environment for candidates to develop their career.
The duties of this role will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gaining an in depth understanding of the various segments in which the company operates and having knowledge of trends and developments in the market
- Work closely with CEO and commercial teams to create annual and quarterly budgets, cash flow projections and KPIs
- Responsible for tracking monthly actual and forecast financials.
- Ensure Quarterly and annual targets are delivered
- Provide insight on revenue drivers, margins, risks and opportunities to internal teams and other stakeholders
- Work closely with accounting department in developing accurate reporting standards
- Other ad hoc strategic planning initiatives as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors Degree in accounting/business/finance
- MBA or CPA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience within the music industry is preferred but not a must.
- Prior experience in dealing with equipment rental/sales is highly advantageous.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks/CRM software is a plus
- Must be highly independent and self motivated
- Ability to work as a team and interact with people from different backgrounds
What's on Offer
This role will offer a base salary of $80,000 - $120,000 depending on experience. Additional equity and other tangible benefits will be provided. Candidates will enjoy flexible hours, opportunity to work from home etc.