You are here
- Large Engineering firm currently seeking a highly experienced Finance manager
- Opportuntity to manager over a team of 7 financial professionals
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a highly established growing engineering firm in Houston, TX who are seeking a Finance manager to join their growing financial services team.
The accounting manager will be responsible for leading a team of 7 financial professionals and will manage over the firms accounting, reporting, and internal control, functions as well as manager over ht firms budget creating and implementation in accordance with the overall financial plan set by the board of directors
As Finance manager you will have a direct report into the controller and CFO ensuring that all financial controls and internal processes are met. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include. but not be limited to:
- Reviewing o all project documents (loan documents Partnership agreements and financial regulations specific to engineering)
- Review Escrows, Security Deposits and ensure these accounts are properly maintained.
- Record all journal entries and manage month end and year end closing processes.
- Lead the internal corporate finance team and manage over their day to day responsibilities.
- Review Annual Audits
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance manager must have a Strong background in finance accounting within an engineering industry. Alongside this you must posses:
- Bachelors degree in finance and accounting
- Strong understanding of financial processes within engineering
- Worked with GAAP and Internal Controls
- 5+ years of finance experience
- Experience with internal accounting software including: MS Excel, Quickbooks and Yardi
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic compensation package that includes competitive base salary, bonus, 401k and equity / stock options upon successful completion of 1 years service