You are here
USD100,000 - USD150,000
- Finance Manager Opportunity with large international business
- Must have exposure to working within an international business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology and telecoms business.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Handle the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the group finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the US general manager, group controller, group CFO and other business managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Group Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end group audit.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA is not must but advantage
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a trading and e-commerce business is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with SAP or other automated accounting system a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary and Benefits