You are here
- Consumer Products Business with a Focus on Home Products
- 5-7 years of experience necessary, CFA Desirable
About Our Client
This home products brand is seeking a progressive Finance Manager to supervise 2 analysts and provide expert financial analysis & strategy to upper manangement. The organization is centrally located near Times Square, NYC, and all employees have a passion for growing the business, pushing all boundaries, and a healthy work/life balance.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Americas strategic plan; evaluate various opportunities to increase sales (e.g.new sales channels, partnerships, marketing initiatives, etc); identify and follow through on opportunities to reduce expenses and improve processes. Develop presentation materials for various audiences including senior management.
- Support the development of the Capital Plan, the Profit Plan and Forecasts for Northern America as well as assist in the preparation of the Long Range Plan.
- Manage the Americas finance team. Ensure proper organizational structure, proper skills, and the capacity to meet business needs.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with members of the Americas leadership team with the goal of discussing the current and future status of the business (both financially and operationally) as well as improving overall financial acumen.
- Liaise and coordinate activities among various corporate functions including GRESD, Merchandising, Marketing, IT, Finance, and Accounting.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Prior management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to work with senior management
- Ability to work on multiple, complex projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Experience coaching and managing employees at the analyst level
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight/direction
- Creative thinker with a willingness to challenge the current way of doing things; ability and willingness to drive change
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and technology tools such as Business Objects
- Retail industry experience
- International business experience
What's on Offer
This organization boasts a big benefits package, as employee work/life balance is an important value within the company. You can expect a discounted gym membership, free products, as well as a medical, dental, and vision healthcare plan with 15 days vacation excluding national holidays and 5 sick days.