You are here
- Exciting opportunity at major advertising agency
- Seeking a Finance Manager to join FP&A team
About Our Client
Major advertising agency that is a part of one of the larger holding companies is seeking a Finance Manager to join its New York City HQ.
- Overall responsibility for agency financial analysis creation and reporting
- Owning and developing trend and gross margin analysis
- In partnership with CFO, compile annual and quarterly budget forecasts
- Creating and maintaining asset forecasts, liabilities, revenues, expenses and cash flow
- Acting as the primary liaison with other company functions within holding company and sister companies to aid business goals and corporate reporting requirements
- Display strong leadership skills that will motivate staff and create a positive and productive work environment
- Will work alongside the Accounting team and also work closely with Client Finance
- General support of CFO with ad hoc requests and projects
- Partnering with senior account management in business development initiatives
- Ensure appropriate revenue recognition and contract compliance
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Finance Manager will have:
- BS or MBA in Finance or Accounting. CPA a must.
- 5-10 years of relevant Finance experience
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles, including Financial Modeling, Budget and Profitability analysis, Variance Analysis, and Financial Reporting.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Excel performing complex data analysis including Pivot Tables and Macros.
- Experience working within a matrix environment supporting multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and be inclusive of ideas.
- Communicates clearly, accurately, and succinctly both verbally and in writing.
- Works independently and functions well under pressure; consistently pays attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Takes initiative to add value beyond initial requests by anticipating future questions/follow up requests and proactively resolving them.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience