You are here
Exciting Start-up Opportunity with an International REIT
Chance to Build a Team from the Ground Up!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International Real Estate Development, Investment and Management Company with their Global Headquarters oversees. To date, our client owns a portfolio of Office, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Student Housing, etc. worth over $30B.
You will be responsible to build and lead a small team in Financial Accounting and Management reporting for a portfolio of entities. The key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely Month-End closing
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Handling of all tax matters preparation of tax computation
- Budgeting & Forecasting for the portfolio of entities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience with strong managerial skills
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Great Written and Verbal skills
What's on Offer
- Very Competitive Salary commensurate on experience
- Above Market Benefits (401k, health, etc.)
- Potential Relocation package with Salary Adjustment
Other details as well, that can be disclosed to applicants...