You are here
About Our Client
Our client is an established global consumer goods organization with an established product and pipeline.
- Lead the development of financial models and analytical tools for forecasting, annual budgeting and long-range planning of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Manage the planning processes across all functions and departments driving appropriate coordination, education, reporting and analysis.
- Prepare, compile, analyze and communicate information for financial reporting and analysis including monthly results package for company operating reviews.
- Improve performance across the business by analyzing business results and identifying areas in which the company can drive productivity and efficiency.
- Develop, compile and maintain the Financial Dashboard and underlying analyses.
- Analyze key operational indicators underlying financial performance.
- Integrate analysis of non-financial KPI's into financial models.
- Develop financial models to support strategic and growth initiatives to influence business decisions.
- Present results in a clear and concise manner to relevant customers.
- Prepare presentations for Executive team, Fiscal Committee, and Board of Directors.
- Collaborate effectively with various departments and employees within the Organization.
- Support the preparation of cash reporting and forecast analysis.
- Execute ad-hoc analytic requests.
- Maintain the master data structure within the Adaptive planning application.
- Perform routine data imports from NetSuite and other systems as needed to support FP&A activities.
- Support organization-wide initiatives as a Finance subject area expert as needed.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement in financial processes and tools.
- Focus on relationship management internally.
- Attends staff meetings, training's, and other meetings as requested.
- Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus
- 7-10+ years related experience in positions with increasing managerial responsibilities in FP&A or lead budget analyst role.
- Experience in the budget development process and creating iterative financial models to simulate company economics.
- Experience in FP&A functions that required managing processes for multiple products/units, geographies and departments as the central, corporate Finance authority.
- Able to implement policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Exceptional financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, with an expert understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adaptive Insights software highly desired.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and full benefits