You are here
Be at the forefront of entertainment and technology!
Market leader looking for high caliber Finance Manager to start immediately!
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in sound technology, and has been internationally recognized as a pioneer in the industry. You will have the opportunity to help structure and expand a growing mid-market business with a brand synonymous with rock n roll history.
Partner with sales, installs and wider management teams to prepare and deliver on business plan targets through insightful analysis and objective counsel. Working as part of the wider finance and commercial team to continuously improve capabilities and ways of working as the business evolves to meet an ever changing environment.
- Working alongside the CEO and commercial teams to create annual and quarterly budgets, cash flow projects and KPIs
- Responsible for tracking monthly actual, and forecast financials, working closely with the commercial teams and other stakeholders to provide insight on revenue drivers, margins, risks and opportunities to ensure that the quarterly and annual targets are delivered
- Working alongside and assisting the accounting department in developing robust and accurate reporting standards
- Other ad hoc strategic planning responsibilities given the entrepreneurial nature of the business
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a sales or rental environment, ideally within the music industry (although not a requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting, business or finance
- Preference for candidates with further accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA)
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Commensurate upon Experience