You are here
Global Financial Services Firm
Revenue Finance and Analytics
About Our Client
Global Financial Services Firm located in Midtown Manhattan.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for collaborating directly with business Finance leaders, focusing on analytics and reporting for their businesses.
- Perform the close, forecast, and budget process including any required reporting for the business and corporate reporting.
- Develop financial models to analyze trends, performance, and outlook that are consistent throughout the geographies and business units
- Highlight material variances, trends, & risks/opportunities, and providing insightful commentary to the business and corporate partners
- Perform ad hoc analyses on financial data and business requests to monitor tactical decisions and enable strategic decision making
- Foster service-focused relationships with the business leaders while effectively collaborating with other support functions
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for Finance Manager Include:
- 4-7 years of experience in a corporate environment. Finance related undergraduate or graduate degree or relevant finance background preferred.
- Strong technical skills paired with creative approach to solve challenging problems.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Nimble with ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fluid environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, and Benefits