You are here
Finance Regulatory Project Manager
- Must understand the banking environment from back to front
- Has successful track record as a Program/Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a diverse organization engaged in a wide variety of activities on a global scale. We manufacture and market a wide range of products, including energy, metals, machinery, chemicals and living essentials through our domestic and overseas network. We also are involved in diverse businesses by actively investing in areas such as natural resources development and infrastructure, and we are engaged in finance businesses.
- Provide overall co-ordination, reporting and program management
- Act as key point of contact to manage all cross-asset deliverables
- Support review and approval of business cases and associated assumptions
- Establish and track scope, hiring needs, project milestones and success metrics.
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders as well as IT
- Coordinate the completion of all required documentation for these migrations.
The Successful Applicant
- Develop / document migration strategy and project terms of reference. Manage, review and control all project artifacts throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage / co-ordinate funding submissions across workstreams and support tracking of spend and benefit.
- Drive consistency in structure, approach, content and quality of offshoring/nearshoring change deliverables; leverage synergies where applicable.
- Navigate through complex global organization structure & formalize partnerships with key participants
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.