You are here
- Financial and Procurement Analyst/Financial Models
- Business Case Development/Financial Operations/Finance/Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, mining and steel manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global production sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders. Their immaculate presence is managed by two regional platforms which oversee the evolution for energy projects, "green" models, operations, and construction platforms.
- Responsible for the creation of complex financial models, research, trends analytic, and provide key productivity with other leading indicators and business statistics.
- Utilize internal data infrastructure to extract, aggregate, and dissect financial data and performance metrics to identify strategic planning and initiatives
- Work closely with finance leadership and ensure compliance with procurement/finance policies
- Develop and maintain ad hoc management reports to ensure financial reporting accuracy
- Mitigate financial and business risks in conjunction with key stakeholders and business partners to align on drive effective policies
The Successful Applicant
- Reporting to Head of Finance and Controlling
- Strong working knowledge/background with procurement and financial analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively in order to build strong relationships with business partners
- Demonstrates leadership abilities to mitigate risk and execute solutions
- A degree in mining engineering, geology, metallurgy, business administration, finance or relevant field
- Minimum 5 year's experience in the mining industry ideally with financial modeling expertise
- Strong knowledge of analytic techniques, financial acumen, and superior MS Office skills
- Experience in economic evaluations, financial modeling, and software/database management
What's on Offer
Dependent upon offer.