You are here
Financial Accountant, Urgent Need!
Leading Firm Seeks Candidate with SEC Experience, Public/Private
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly-traded market leader located right in the beautiful Greenwich, CT area. A well-established, fast-moving company, our client has created a strong reputation in the industry. Led by experienced senior professionals, our client is striving to improve the world around them with innovative strategies and creative thinking.
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close activities
- Assist in the preparation of all SEC filings, including quarterly Form 10-Q's and 10-K's
- Create, review and post all journal entries for Management
- Perform detailed financial statement analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and demonstrate a keen understanding of SEC reporting and Corporate Accounting:
- 3-5 years of experience (Mix of Public and Private) in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience reviewing and/or preparing SEC filings
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA (or in progress) a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Great position working alongside senior management covering a large amount of responsibilities in the accounting function. Stable, full-time and permanent position.