You are here
Boutique investment and wealth management firm in RI expanding their practice
Seeking a Financial Advisor with an existing book of business
About Our Client
My client is a well-established fee-only wealth management firm based out of Cranston, RI that is in the process of expanding its practice.
The basic responsibilities of the Financial Advisor include
- Managing and developing the relationships within your existing book of business
- Advise on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Decide how to want to continue building your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Financial Advisor opportunity would have an existing client base of around $30 million in assets. As a tenured individual with centers of influence in the MA/RI Area, the ideal candidate would have an existing plan of action to how they could grow their position within the firm. This role would be planning-centric as opposed to 100% business development oriented so an individual with an interest in financial planning is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable fee split depending on the candidate
- Negotiable total compensation package