You are here
Financial Analysis and Reporting
About Our Client
An International Bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan.
This Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing trend reports with business managers in order to obtain feedback for projection updates.
- Conducting financial analysis by participating on various projects and working closely with senior management.
- Creating and maintaining high level summary, detailed and department specific reports on Shared Services expenses as requested by Senior Management.
- Working closely with developers to update Hyperion Planning Reporting tool.
- Assisting in the preparation of global budgets, run rates, head count tracking and variance commentaries between actual results and projections.
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Analyst position requires:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong technical skills with Excel
- Skills with Hyperion or Oracle a huge plus
- The ability to face off and communicate with Senior Management and Executives
What's on Offer
Base salary and yearly bonus.