You are here
Financial Analyst - Advertising Company
Agency Experience Strongly Preferred
Must Be Willing to be Hands On
About Our Client
Rapidly growing independent advertising agency in NYC.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Monthly actual vs. budget analysis.
- Quarterly financial forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly customer marketing promotional accruals and forecasting.
- Development of Monthly trend analysis for all divisions:
- Profitability by product
- Profitability by customer by product
- Monthly sales reconciliation from sales report to the general ledger.
- Preparation of monthly financial package and quarterly board package.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to see the "Big Picture" while working in the details. This requires the ability to work on a "Process" level while thinking "Organizationally".
- A strong understanding of GAAP principles.
- Deadline conscious with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
- Overtime may be needed during peak periods as is typical with all financial and accounting positions.
- The self-confidence to interact through-out all levels of management.
- Understands the concept of "ownership" of assigned responsibilities.
- Must be an adaptive creative problem solver with the ability to evaluate various alternatives.
- Must be PC proficient and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office products with exceptional Excel skills. Experience with systems development helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits
- Fun work environment