You are here
Financial Analyst - Center City
Seeking Financial Analyst
Growing Firm - Center City
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain, create and analyze monthly financial reports: forecast, financial highlights, monthly results, etc.
- Conduct daily analysis of transactions, monthly data files, reconciliation of accruals, etc.
- Perform monthly forecast process, weekly updates and cost improvement projects.
- Drive the SG&A reporting process.
- Financial modeling.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business required.
- 2+ years of relevant finance experience.
- Quick learner who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage critical deadlines; team player.
- Advanced Excel, including data mining a plus.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.