You are here
Financial Analyst - Digital Technology/Entertainment
Join the fast growing digital entertainment industry
Exposure to large variety of duties
About Our Client
My client is a growing digital technology company with strong emphasis in the entertainment and media sector. They have plans to expand both regionally and globally. With exciting plans for growth, they are looking for a number of FP&A candidates to join the expanding team.
The duties for this role will including, but are not limited to the following:
- Collect and summarize data and develop financial models for analysis and forecasting
- Analyze financial statements and prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and cost reports
- Produce operational reports of actual vs. budgeted results, including variance analysis
- Participate in strategic planning and other special finance projects
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will fit most, if not all of the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Business Administration.
- MBA/strong financial analyst internship experience is highly preferred
- Bilingual capabilities are encouraged
- At least 2 years of finance/accounting experience, 1 of which must be in analytical capacity
- Experience in digital/tech/marketing/advertising agency highly preferred, but not required
- Advanced Excel capabilities including vlookups/hlookups, sumif function and pivot tables etc.
- Must be comfortable in compiling, extracting and analyzing complex data and coming up with solutions from it
- Strong business acumen and understands how companies operate and gain profits
- Able to work independently but willing to be a helpful team member
- Passionate about growing career in the field of financial analysis
What's on Offer
This role will offer base compensation from $60000 to $80000 with awesome benefits including flexible PTO, medical, learning and development opportunities etc.