You are here
Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
Work for a highly reputable global company
Excellent Opportunity for upward mobility and future internal progression
About Our Client
Our client is an international company that is a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 14,000 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton.
The Financial Analyst Manufacturing will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and review month end files prepared by shared services for Management reporting.
- Prepare financial reporting template and schedules for parent company consolidation.
- Coordinate and comply with all local statutory reporting requirements.
- Explore possibilities for process improvements for reporting and review process.
- Coordinate with customers and over viewing shared services for right application of funds.
- Revert on queries raised both internal and external.
- Review aging of debtors and follow up with customers on outstanding.
- Calculation of interest / carry on late payments.
- Facilitate routing of accounts payable documents to stakeholders
- Address inquiries; handle exceptions (internal and external) related to vendor payments
- Record query, classify query/complaint and assign query to respective team/department for investigation
- Liaison with respective team/department for resolution, coordinate and send response to stakeholders
- Address queries in ERP system
- Make cash flow projections for the business and give cash requirements to central treasury team.
- Settling / Planning inter-company funding.
- Working capital reporting and projections. Others:
- Work on IT initiatives to upgrade current ERP system.
- 25 % Travel to other office location within US.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- At least 2+ years of experience in a finance or accounting role
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving abilities
- Expertise with financial modeling
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with senior management
- Experience working in a multi-site, multi-system enterprise
- High energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced organization
- Flexibility to travel as required
What's on Offer
The Financial Analyst - Manufacturing will be offered a package that includes the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, and 401k
- Located in Boston
- Opportunity to work for an International entity
- Commuter Benefits
- Direct Access to Company Higher-ups
If interested, please apply below for consideration within 48 hours.