You are here
Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
Excellent history of internal progression
Company that values work-life balance for its employees
About Our Client
Our Client is a Publicly Traded designer and manufacturer of capital equipment for the manufacturing industry worldwide. This company is a leader within the space and has continued to grow and experience success over the course of the past 30 years.
The key functions of the position include:
- Ownership for monthly departmental forecasting within Manufacturing & Customer Operations and R&D.
- Prepare monthly closing information for management to include expense analysis vs forecast & plan.
- Prepare data and reports for manager regarding monthly spending review meetings with senior management.
- Maintain Balance Sheet ownership for specific inventory accounts.
- Provide support for manufacturing overhead analysis and related processes.
- Provide support for cost accounting activities with financial operations area.
- Participate in Sarbanes Oxley 404 Audits.
- Participate with quarterly and annual external audits.
- Participation with annual Physical Inventory.
- Review and analyze financial information in preparation for monthly close.
- Prepare monthly reports and closing journal entries as required.
- Provide quality and actionable financial reports to management within area of responsibility.
- Effective communication with senior management and the ability to present financial information.
- Continuous improvement, with emphasis on efficiency and speed are essential requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with financially integrated ERP systems and Microsoft Office a must.
- Advanced level skills within Excel and proven ability to data mine.
- Ability to originate and create reports utilizing critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Cost / Manufacturing accounting required and Burden Rate analysis required.
- Productivity in a fast pace environment is essential.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Manufacturing experience in high tech industry.
- Team player - must be able to work effectively within cross-functional groups.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 5 years of Financial Analysis experience.
- Glovia ERP systems experience is a plus.
- Cognos reporting experience is a plus.
- Hyperion reporting experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
The Financial Analyst - Manufacturing is responsible for the following:
- Bonus based on Performance of Company and Self
- Health, Medical, Dental
- Excellent internal growth
- 3 weeks PTO, Plus Sick Days, Plus Holidays
- Work for a thriving company
- Great work-life balance
If interested please feel free to apply below. Candidates will be considered within 72 hours.