You are here
Financial Analyst - Media
Media Company seeking Financial Analyst
Growing team looking to scale
About Our Client
Our client spun off of a large media organization in 2010. They control a variety of properties across the country. Located in Midtown Manhattan, our client is easily accessible from anywhere in the Tri-State area.
The financial analyst would report to the finance manager and be responsible for a variety of duties.
A brief overview of the day to day role:
- Budgeting and forecasting the expense side of the ledger
- Specifically responsible for budget and forecast of headcount for the entire organization
- Occasionally will assist on quarterly close
- Assist in preparing presentations for the C-Level suite
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by the finance manager, and the CFO
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of experience within a media or advertising organization
- CPA a HUGE plus!
- MBA preferred but not required
- Team oriented attitude
- Good communication skills are an absolute must
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience