You are here
Financial Analyst (Non-Profit)
Fast-Growing Non-Profit Organization in Manhattan
Seeking a team orientated, energetic, enthusiastic Financial Analyst
About Our Client
A large Non-Profit Organization dedicated to Youth Education. Their mission is to support and help children in need by offering educational programs that provide the children with opportunities they might not have had otherwise.
Primary responsibilities include the following key elements:
- Performs financial analysis to support managerial decision making and performance monitoring
- Reviews and prepares the interpretation of financial data, financial projections, and results for purposes of identifying financial performance improvement opportunities
- Design and review financial reports including dashboards, cash flow reporting, departmental analysis, and assists with any other monthly and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Assist Controller in monthly financial statements analysis to explain and quantify variances
- Provide research and assistance in all budget preparation
- Create reports for restricted funds received and expensed on a monthly basis, and assist with maintaining a comprehensive restricted funds schedule in accordance with internal and audit requirements
- Assist staff with budget questions and issues
- Provide support as needed for audit and monthly/ yearly close
The Successful Applicant
- A four-year degree in Business, Finance or Accounting field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance & Accounting experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analytics process and techniques
- Experience with report writing software
- Advanced skills with computerized spreadsheets
- Experienced in verbal and written communication with all levels of leadership
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary with benefits. Great office culture with high energy and immense growth opportunities.