You are here
Large, dynamic educational institution
seeking FP&A proffessional
About Our Client
Very reputable, 200 million dollar organization is seeking an analytical and hard working financial analyst to join a large finance and accounting department.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis and support under the Director of Finance. The analyst will focus on a broad portfolio of financial and strategic planning activities, including developing business plans and managing underlying data for capital projects and budget planning. Responsible for financial planning, which includes forecasting the operating and capital budgets and providing a wide range of data reporting and analysis. Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills are a must. The Financial Analyst will frequently liaise with other departments within the organization and must ensure the highest level of service.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or related fields from an accredited university or college
- 3-5 years accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in a fast paced, high growth company
- Superior Excel skills required, including the ability to manipulate large sets of data
- Possess a firm understanding of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements; working knowledge of basic accounting principles & US GAAP.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
- Creative problem-solving skills; a demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value
- Strong business acumen; ability to see the big picture and the ability to understand and solve for strategic objectives
- Strong and effective communication skills? ability to prioritize and maintain accuracy in a dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships across the organization, working cross functionally to get results
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified fashion to facilitate understanding
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organized manner and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem solve, be decisive and conduct oneself with poise and professionalism
- Proven commitment and work ethic to achieve highest standards
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.