You are here
- Financial analyst for large pharma company
- Financial analyst to support marketing spend
About Our Client
Large pharma company
This role will provide recurring analysis and ongoing support for finance partners and business clients within the Vaccines & I&RD marketing teams.
The role will assist the Finance Manager in providing support to the finance partners, marketing/brand teams and field leadership.
The role will require engagement across multiple stakeholders (Finance, Brand Marketing, Information Technology and others) and will work with these organizations to ensure the achievement of Business Unit specific financial objectives.
The role will seek out and identify opportunities for standardization, simplification, and continuous process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelors degree *3+ years finance experience
* Expertise with commonly used applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Proficiency in navigating financial systems such as Hyperion, JDE, PCT and OneWorld.
* Mastery level knowledge of financial close, analytical capability and reporting skills.
What's on Offer
competitive salary and growth and bonus