You are here
- Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst
- Our client is a leading global investment bank located in New York.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment bank located in New York.
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst with the following experience:
- Design and oversight of quarterly and annual budget process.
- Initiate, track and finalize the overall budget process to ensure that budgets are completed by the specific dates mandated by Ownership and other Stakeholders.
- Responsible for the general ledgers under both GAAP and Tax basis with the ability to identify IFRS adjustments.
- Ensure work papers support account balances as provided by accounting team.
- Coordinate timing and completion of audits with accountants and independent CPA firms.
- Ensure compliance with reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Review (and perform as needed) ad-hoc financial analyses including, but not limited to, monthly and annual budget variance analyses, operating expense projections and investment performance
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst within financial services with the following:
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting.
- Strong operating knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Rate