You are here
- Entertainment Organization looking for a Financial Analyst!
- Prior Entertainment Agency experience a must!
About Our Client
Entertainment Organization with a specialty in the Music space is looking to add on to their staff!
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide timely, accurate, and robust reporting to Division Leadership
- Leverage data to solve business questions or develop insights, then report on findings
- Develop reporting to track progress towards Division Initiatives and goals
- Support ad hoc requests, including Division President/CFO presentations, Board updates and Quarterly Business Review updates
- Work with operations/business leaders on cross-functional projects and initiatives to drive revenue and control costs
- Create visualizations and dashboards
- Other duties, as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Advanced MS Excel skills a must
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Business Objects experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Creative, outside the box, analytic skills
- Ability to participate in a collaborative team environment
- Willing to work when necessary to help get overall team goals accomplished
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus!